Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome Fall!!


Yesterday I had a very special date with my sweet middle daughter, Carmin.  Her and I don't get a ton of time to spend with just the two of us so I couldn't wait to hang with her.  She has a heart of gold! 

We headed a few miles down the road to one of my favorite
little pumpkin patches to pick up some fall decor.

Such a great price!!


I am in love with all of their cute gourds.  I bought quite a few of them and can't wait to decorate! 


 I love this place because it's not pricey, doesn't have any of the gimmicky things that end up costing a fortune while your there and it's never crowded!  

Any size pumpkin you want for just $3.99! 

Carmin and I had a great time picking out the perfect pumpkin for her.  Oh, and she also found a friend! Little did I know she smuggled him home with her. 
 Eeww. 
I was nice though and made him a home, which he later escaped from.  
Double eeww.




I'm pretty sure her favorite part was the Pumpkin Cleaning station.  She could have brushed for hours!  Of course, she had to do it one handed due to her little "friend" in the other hand.  

When all was said and done, we left with a cornstalk bunch, a hay bale, 12 gourds and mini pumpkins and 3 large pumpkins for a grand total of $25!!  Not too bad! 
I can't wait to go back with the rest of the family and pick out some awesome pumpkins to carve!  

Do you have a favorite Pumpkin Patch?  

No comments:

Post a Comment